Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I Heart Target

Because they cracked out a PLETHORA of Valentine's Day stuff, including knee sox


Happy Happy.

What else is happening? Oh yes, since several of you guys asked, I didn't have to clock Maya for the cat throwing incident because after B finished bleeding all over the sleeves of her fav High School Musical shirt she totally "brained" her.

Again. Who throws a cat???

Speaking of cats, no kittens yet but poor momma cat is miserable & in obvious pain today. She chose to sleep on the bathroom floor during three kids baths & my shower this morning. It was a water park & the CAT stayed in the room. Any hour now I'd say.

I had stuff to write about & as usual now that I'm here I totally forget most of it. I nixxed the kids V-Day party because it's going to creep up on me way to fast & there's a lot of other stuff coming mid-late January. Two birthday parties & Princesses On Ice all fall within a three day time frame for starters! So I'm thinking a sleepover of some sort, something small for Heart Day.

You all know I LURVE winter right? But i have to admit that I'm secretly wanting it to warm up. I want flip flop weather ok and since Mother Nature is indeed still a junkie we are like, thisclose to contemplating flip flops if this is at all accurate:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home